Thursday, July 13, 2017

Home Tour Part 1

Today is all about home and garden. I thought it would be fun to show you some of the rooms I love to hang in. 

I don't spend a lot on furniture and home decor. I have in the past, but honestly, in our house it doesn't last any longer so we are happy with IKEA mostly, with sparklings of kmart and my house and adairs. 

The room that I am mostly in, is the front room, as we affectionately  call it, or, our living room. It's really meant to be a formal lounge and dining, but we have just turned it into one big room to hang, play games in and watch tv. Well, actually, we watch a whole lot of movies. 

So, here it is.











Here is my entry. It is a kind of funny shape. It has 6 sides, but it holds our beloved fiction books, well, some of them, and my precious Harry Potter collection...tad obsession here...lol...




Here is the dining area. We have had this table for many years. I fell in love with it all those years ago...it was shiny and made from recycled wood. I am wanting to get some black industrial chairs to go with it. I think that will go really well....need to paint the walls and get some decent pictures up on the wall...
This room also has what we call the "new unit" which  holds all our bulk from old stuff basically. We have had is for about 15 years so it's not really new...lol...



Well, there it is. A few rooms. Very ordinary, but it's home.
Would love if you subscribed to my blog. Look to the top and left, you will see where you enter your email, and each time I post, you can get it sent to your email.

Until next time
lots of it
Mandy
xxx



4 comments:

Giggles said...

Comfy, cozy, artistic and beautiful!! I love it!! You have a gorgeous space to live in!! Very happy place indeed!!

Hugs Giggles

Wedding invitation videos said...

You can have a beautiful wedding, and you can also just go to the court house if you want a more subtle wedding. Free Online Invitation And Save The Date Video Maker Cum
Indian Wedding invitation video maker online free

logistics service in india said...

best logistics company in Mumbai
top 10 logistics company in Mumbai 3pl companies in india
3pl warehouse
air cargo logistics
top warehousing companies in india
3pl logistics companies in india
best air cargo services in india
3pl warehouse companies
best 3pl logistics companies in india
warehousing companies in delhi
domestic air cargo services in india
air cargo services in india
railway logistics
logistics services india
rail cargo service
transport franchise
train cargo service
logistics services near me
rail transport service
railway transportation services
logistic companies near me
cargo by train

omgroupco said...

info management services
scanning and digitization companies good sites

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...