Sunday, February 18, 2018

How to Video for Begnner Artists

Seems I am wanting to  spread the word that everyone can create.

I so often hear people say they are not creative or they cannot create art. But I am a great believer in the reality that everyone can create.

I am on a mission to show how it can be done. And  am learning a new skill myself. How to create videos...lol...so forgive me if I inundate with them.

I’d also love for you to like and /or subscribe to my YouTube channel. The more that do the more it gets the word out there that anyone can create art.

I believe that creating and being creative is good for the well-being. Producing something that looks good makes you feel good, and even the process of it all is relaxing, makes you forget the worries or concerns etc you may have.

I did this with Jacob, and remember we are beginners...just the second time I have tried it, so it’s not perfect.

But we created this together.

So, here’s is the how to video.

HOW TO CREATE AN ACRYLIC POUR FOR BEGINNERS



Let me know what you think.

Until next time
Lots of it
Mamdy
XXX

3 comments:

denthe said...

Great video and great painting! It looks like a kind of underwater scene. It's a technique I've attempted once, and would like to experiment more with. Thanks for explaining the process! Have a great week!

Lisabella Russo said...

Oh that pour is gorgeous! I also feel that if a person is drawn to create, they should do so. I think it adds a great deal to our lives.

NIKE said...

playbazaar
http://playbazar.ind.in/
satta king result

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...