Sunday, April 8, 2012

HAPPY EASTER

My little critter I made for baby Chase.

My Entry for Easter
 '\
Jacob and Maddie after finding their loot.

I have been pretty busy of late...thanks to those of you who have asked how things are ....JUST SO BUSY...I have made the decision to home educate all the kids, and that means that I have been programming for a high school child. Rather different but very interesting and I am really looking forward to doing it. But it will mean A LOT of work and it will take my precious crafting time away from me...but I know that it will be rewarding and hopefully, for now, a better way to educate my children.

AND HAPPY EASTER

We started our festivities yeaterday with a lovely day at a local church, playing , riding, hunting laughing, living.

This morning the kids awoke at 6.08...not too bad, searched and found a ton of eggs and goodies. That was all over by 7...lol...we ate a lovely egg and mushroom brekky and have hung out relaxing so far. I quickly sewed together this funky little easter bunny for my new great nephew, Chase. And the rest of the day will be spent getting ready for and going to , my sisters house for a great afternoon of hunting and laughter, and food!!

Hope you all have a truly wonderful day celebrating with your loved ones...

Until next time
loits of it
Mandy
xxx

17 comments:

amanda73 said...

Happy easter to you and your family too...... you are brave to home educate, dont think i would ever be able to do that....... sounds like youve had a lovely day

Jenny said...

Sounds like a wonderful day Mandy... your little critter is gorgeous... Happy Easter...

Hugs
Jenny x

Kristin said...

HI there!!!
So happy to see you! Home educating all of your babies! WOW. I am so impressed. And can only imagine how busy you will be. Hope to get glimpses of anything you do - like this little one! HOW SWEET and cute and creative is he? LOVE it. Happy Easter to you! oxxo

Joanna said...

Oh Mandy I feel like it's been forever!! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing well, & schooling your wonderful children!! What a blessing that is to them :)

I love your little bunny, you always amaze me! Happy Happy Easter to you & many blessings!

xoxo

scrapwordsmom said...

Happy late Easter!! I hope you had a blessed one. I admire you for homeschooling, Mandy. what a wonderful Mom you are to your family.

I appreciate you!!! Your comments on my blog always mean so much:)

XOXO

Daniele Valois said...

You are a rock star!!! It sounds like you had a great holiday. So, is that three or four homeschooling now??? Luckily, with the high schoolers, they should be doing lots of independent work, right?

Lynn Cohen said...

very very cute!

Unknown said...

What a fun little monster! Great job! And your entry way is so pretty and bright. :)

Kristin said...

Thank you Mandy! Orange is Kendra's favorite color too! Kiss the kids for me, xoxo

Kristin said...

Thanks Mandy! I hope today is beautiful for you, xoxo

Rae said...

Oh I love your little critter!!
Mandy....please play my give away, I do NOT care what part of our Earth you live in!! I do love your country and hopefully can visit or even retire there one day!!

Kristin said...

Oh, thank you Mandy! I hope you all have a great weekend too! xoxoxo

Daniele Valois said...

Hello you!!!

Kristin said...

My sweet friend~ thank you for the congratulations! xoxo

Marelize said...

I love the little critter Mandy! Sounds like you've had a great Easter. I really admire you for wanting to home school your kids. I can only imagine how much work it will be, but I'm sure it will be totally worth it. :)
Hope you are having a good week. xx

Kristin said...

Thank you Mandy for my sweet PPF comments! I hope you get to art soon? Miss you! xoxo

Kristin said...

Thank you friend! You are so sweet! What have you been up to? xoxo

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...