Friday, April 8, 2011

Here's what I have been working on...

Hi there...well, we are officially in holiday mode and already Maddie has whinged that she is bored and its only been an hour since she came home from school...lol...our easter break is 2 weeks long...i love it..the weather is perfect, just getting a little cooler at nights, toasting marshmellows on our little outdoor chimanea...gotta love it...
here are a few moleskine pages....


this one is just swishes of water colour and then doodled over the top

 This one has only just begun, using my water soluable crayons...lol....just noticed her eyes are lopsided...oh well!!!

here is a page i just felt like doing...i have to thank...mmm...maybe nicole again for these gorgeous butterflies....


well, hope you enjoyed the glimpse of a few pages from my moleskine, which I LOVE!!!!I love looking at other peoples art journals..the great thing is because they're in a book you can keep them forever and not lose them on bits of papers...
until next time
lots of it
Mandy
xxx

3 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

Love your pages...that bird and butterfly one is my favorite!!

Eeshie said...

PRETTYYY!!!

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful- does moleskin make a journal that is sturdy enough for painting/mixed media? If so, I need one! Happy weekend, enjoy your break!

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...