Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sharing my Easter













I thought I would share with you some of my Easter experiences....we had Easter at my house with the family in the afternoon...which consisted of an Easter hunt...another one for the kids after our morning one....we had nibblies and dinner and plenty of easter hugs and chatting....lots of noise, as there always is with my family....I was recovering from being quite unwell and was a tad quiet...but still had a lovely time...
on the spur of a moment decision on monday morning we decided to trek off to the Easter show...it was fantastic...cost too much money...but my kids are a tad city...so it was city meets country sort of thing...Jacob was brave and di channel 7 news...he was sooooo cute....such courage that kid!!!...the kids had a ball , my favourite was the craft and craft hall and the fireworks...the kids loved robosaurus...lol...
well...hope you all had a lovely aster weekend...until next time
lots of it
Mandy
xxx

11 comments:

amanda73 said...

great pics............glad you had a great easter...... its like that for my kids at the EKKA(brissy show)

Sarah Lou said...

Your easter looks like it comes with some very interesting hair choices! lol. love the wigs. looks like a fabulous time was had by all!

Trudy said...

Wow! What an absolute blast.

Belinda said...

Great photos Mandy. Thanks for sharing. Looks like everyone had a lovely time!! B-)

Unknown said...

Looks like you and your family had a fab Easter Mandy :) Also loving your latest creative shares... very inspiring!! and thank you so much for the recent congrats xx

Marelize said...

Stunning photos Mandy and some very funny hairdo's! Looks like everybody had a fabulous time! :)

Kristin said...

What cuties!!! Happy belated Easter to you, Kristin xo

Lindsay said...

Oh...your Easter looks like it was so fun! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog today.:)

Unknown said...

it looks like you all had fun..The newscast is really cool...what a great experience....

Rae said...

Your kids are so cute!
And you are too sweet to leave a comment on my tote bag...I'm making another one and I promise a close up!

BrigitteG said...

woww cool stuffs Mandy !!
looks like you had sooo much fun at EAster show ! not for us this year :(...
Have a great w-end !!

Brigitte G.
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...