Saturday, February 6, 2010

Butterflies







Well...all day it has taken, but i think it's worth it and so does Maddie....last night saw my first cybercrop over at scrapping with v and this is the first challenge...posted by Wendy...must use polka dots, must reuse packaging of your supplies, incorperaate something that flies and frame your photo...






The black polka dot butterfly is the backing of the prima say it in studs, from the lovely Amanda I also used the transprency from a sticker, the dots and frame are obvious as is the flying thing...I trhought I'd tke it outside the box so to speak and make a pretty co ordinating butterfly garland...it looks adorable in her bedroom...



I know one of my scrappy friends will love this...hope she gets on over and has a little look...






Well...thaats it for now...off to do another challenge..



lots of it



Mandy



xxx

8 comments:

amanda73 said...

love that butterfly LO frame, gorgeous............i can see why maddie loves this, lucky little girl she is to have a clever mummy. and ps, im still waiting for my activation email for scrap with v, i cant log in

Tracey said...

Gorgeous! Maddie must adore this. Beautiful work Mandy :)

Pauly said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! LUCKY MADDIE!!!!!

just another day said...

fabulous Mandy

Sarah Lou said...

Oh wow. This is magical, I love the offset photo and all the colours of the butterflies.

Pauly said...

Thanks for your sweet comments....and I would never so no to gorgeous butterflies!! Thats sweet Mandy xx

BrigitteG said...

love love love love your take on this challenge !! i think that was sooooo clever ;)
Did your daughter liked it ?? :)

Brigitte G.
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

Unknown said...

Wow Mandy your butterfly projects look beautiful!!!! I so want a frame like that for my room ;)
Aga xx

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...