Sunday, November 8, 2009

ARTastic Blog Challenge



The glue hasn't even dried yet!!!!lol...I had a bowls match today which, if our teams won, we get to go to a special State playoff...WE MADE IT...Well...anyway...when I got home I was all inspired and got my hands onto some ribbon and some beautiful basic grey lemonade papers....LOVE IT...We had to be inspired by the painting ...Tadema 'A Greek Woman'....and here is my entry...I was pretty happy with it. although I did have much bigger plans with folds of material etc...I think I am going to try another one...we'll see how we go...Go check out Shazza's blog...HERE...If you love art you will adore this site...and the gorgeous pages done by the girls...yummy...

Here is the painting...what do you think????


anyhow..take care until next time...Mandy...xxx

3 comments:

amanda73 said...

love everything about this mandy, the rich colours and the b and w pic is great, love it all, might lift it, i have the same pp and love this

Sarah Lou said...

I adore this interpretation of it!! so beautiful! I love the scallop lace out the top.

Sarah Lou said...

PS congrats on the bowls!

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...