Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yeeha!!!


I have had a very great day today!!!!

1...I am now officially on the DT at DEBS CREATIONS...i am so excited as there is so much talent there...

2...I have just had another page accepted onto the Basic Grey gallery..its an international gallery, so its a very exciting thing...

3...Because of my stunning photo of me scrapping ...I won a prizepack at kaisercraft....

Yippee!!!!!

What a great day!!!!


Here is my page for the shabby chic challenge...this took ages as the frame has 5 layers of paint on it...and the little flowers are actually handstitched and called something special...but i can't remember...lol...anyways...thanks for stopping by and having a little looksie at my blog..

Take care until next time...

Mandy

xxx

3 comments:

lexie said...

congratz on all your achievements you deserve everyone....your work is such an inspiration to me and many others.....love your photo...pre scubbing up...wish I looked that good before I hit the bathroom...oxo

Unknown said...

hiya hun hw r u?

wow thts great congrats :)

hope u have a great wkend

tc from mel x

Rachel said...

Hey Mandy, Love the new look to your blog :D i'm sorry babe, i thought i was already a follower of you blog... but i am now :)
CONGRATULATIONS on being part of Debs DT!!! thats awesome news hun you deserve it, im so happy 4 you
Luv princess ;) hehehhe
xxxx

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...