Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kaisercraft Album

Here is an album I did for Jacob...I am very pleased with how it turned out...This is the second I have done using kc products...I am lovint them at the moment...This was from the Cybercrop Over at Debs...the challenge was set by the ever gorgeous Chris....









Also, on the Cybercrop News...MAD ABOUT SCRAPPIN ...have their cybercrop this weekend...I am setting a challenge and have a game for all of you who play...the last one was loads of fun...hope Melody has recieved her RAK...I will be giving away 2 racs this weekend for the cc...so hope to see you all there and the other girls have other prizes to give away too...its all fun and games...



Until next time...enjoy your life...







Mandy







xxx

7 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Ohhh I am in tears...I have one of those special children who was put in this world! This is just a beautiful OTP item! Something I am sure the family will treasure forever!! Beautiful work Mandy! luv Shaz xoxo

CreativeMe68 said...

Mandy...I really do mean what I said this is truly heartfelt and having looked at it again makes me want to do a special album for all of Jeff's operations and lil hurdles! This is on my must do list!!! Jacob has that special glow!
I also have been trying to do a LO of my sister who died when I was 5 and she was almost 3 but I still can't finish it! Thanks for sharing with us all Mandy Luv Shaz xoxo

Tracey said...

Gorgeous album Mandy.....xxx

Unknown said...

wow this is so beautiful best wishes to Jacob.

chrisw said...

Mandy again you have done an amazing album..what special treasures to have for always..Missed you heaps honey whilst away,

janine said...

Hi sweetie love Jacobs album very precious and beautifully made love your LO's too ! Take Care
Janine xx

Renee said...

Love this album Mandy. I have left a little award for you on my blog :)

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...