Thursday, August 3, 2017

Using Up What You Already Have Challenge

A day behind in posts....apologies...

Here it is. Personally, I think the most money spent by may of us is the money we spend at the grocery store. I spend a whole lot, it used to be much more, but now it's around a few hundred dollars a week...sometimes more, and not often less. I have an army to feed though. There are 8 of us, the youngest two being 16, so it's not hard to spend a few hundred per week.

Here is THE CHALLENGE.

See how long you can go making dinners, lunches and breakfasts with what you already have in your fridge, cupboards, freezer and pantry.

You will need to get creative.

And, in our house we always need bread and milk.

So, I am going to say you can have a float of $50.

I have such messy cupboards, and I have so many bits and pieces in the drawers, my pantry, for me, this will be helpful money wise as well as cleaning up the pantry.









I will post some recipes that I come up with, and I will keep you posted with how I go.

I would love to hear how YOU go....my BIGGEST questions is, how many days will that $50 last with what we already have.

I would LOVE to hear how you all go.
I am predicting lots of savings coming...

until next time
lots of it
Mandy
xxx




Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...