Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Math Resources

I am forever on the look out for great resources.
Here are some that we use, and have used at home, and I have began tutoring so I will be using these resources for those children as well.

MAB blocks


Time/clocks


3D shapes and volume



Versa tiles have a variety of booklets for most subjects and many hades.


Unifix cubes



Place value discs. 

 

Dice...do not underestimate what you can do with these little gems






I am a firm believer that you also don't have to spend a whole lot of money on worksheets, in fact, many can be found free or really cheaply.

Here is the link to my MATHS HOMESCHOOL Pinterest page.  

Hope you find some useful links there.

We have also used many text book style books for maths as well.

These series of books have been one of the best.

The Understanding  Year __  Maths






If you have any questions about how we approach maths in our home schooling, how I have taught the children a particular concept, or any other maths related, program related question, I am happy for you to comment below.

Don't, forget, if you wish to follow me via email, just check the top right on my sidebar, and you won't miss a post.

Until next time
Lots of it
Mandy
xxx

6 comments:

Tamara Kidd said...

I love so many of these already! I want to see Versitiles used, have you got a post about it?

Mandy said...

Hey Tamara
No I don't have a post on them, but maybe I can do that for next Tuesday....they are like the old tutor system...

Wedding invitation videos said...

bengali saree wearing style
how to wear saree in bengali style
fish recipes bengali style
chicken stew bengali style
fish curry bengali style Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations

explainer video production company said...

Animated explainer video production company in London, UK. Best 2d animated explainer making agency Explainer Video Production Company
top explainer video 3d animation videos
explainer video india
promotional videos
make explainer videos
explainervideo
product video
animated explainer videos
2d animation maker
app promo video maker

logistics service in india said...

top logistics companies in gujarat
shipping and logistics companies in gujarat

omgroupco said...

air cargo services delhi
best warehousing companies in india good sites

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...