Thursday, January 14, 2010

Well...here it is...
















Ok...well...a little mini disaster happened to me...in regards to the quilt I was to finish...I had already cut the border and it was all sewn and ready to add to the quilt...well...after 2 days of searching for it I realised it must have been thrown out. So, I had to improvise...I searched for other material to match, but couldn't find it, so I trimmed all the edges and ended up just sort of hemming it..it isn't as nice, but it's finally finished...Jacob is very happy...

Maddie had her first go on the sewing machine just then too...she did pretty well!!!She wanted to make a long skirt...lol..but for the first go I just let her have a practice at straight sewing...YIPPEEEEEE...another crafter in the family...





Well...until next time...take care ...Mandy





xxx

3 comments:

amanda73 said...

cant wait to see those pics of maddie sewing scrapped. very clever little thing she is. and love that quilt

Pauly said...

Wow, Mandy your quilt is gorgeous! Bet ya Jacob loves it heaps!! Lady of many talents eh. Cute pics of Maddie too!

Deb Mitchell said...

Wow Hun, what a beautiful quit! I take my hat off to you as the colours are just divine- you clever chicky!
mwah, Deb

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...