Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I will finish it!!!! and other ramblings...

No scrapping today...just a few short words about what is in my head...

1.Love school holidays...no routione and my kids are so good to hang with...most of the time anyway!...lol... I hear their laughter in the family room and it makes me smile....

2.Went to see AVITAR last night and took the kidlets...Maddie was shocked to hear a few placid swear words, but WOW...I can see what all the hype has been over. I even cried in some scenes...sookie-la-la..We all really got stuck into it and walked out of the theatre blown away!!!

3.Some of you may not know this but i have been a smoker on and off in my life...disgusting habit i know, but it sometimes is my way of dealing with stress...well...new years day and new me...no smoking and I am about to start calling myself a non smoker...lol...shout out loud!!!

4.Very soon, once I feel the smoking is truly gone , I am going to try and loose a bit of weight...want to be healthier, and it's about time!!!

5.Did i mention I LOVE SCRAPPING...

6. Have a few furniture projects I want to get done in the coming months....two chairs and a foot stool...must do them....

7.Plan on finishing a little quilt I started making for jacob a few years ago...need to finish it before he gets too old to use it...will hopefully show you the finished product tomorrow...it may take a little longer to hand sew the surround...hopefully not too long!!!


Well...that's about it...better add a photo...mmmm I have no idea..yes I do...here is a photo of my sister's new years eve beach party she had...I had a ball and this is me squeezing the life out of Maddie with her zinked face...

Until next time

Take care

Mandy

xxx

4 comments:

amanda73 said...

love that pic of you and maddie

Pauly said...

Nice to hear snippets of you Mandy!! You're gorgeous and I WILL meet you one day!! Best of luck with the non-smoking...one day I will wake up and decide I don't wanna do it anymore too!!

Mina said...

gorgeous photo of you and Maddie...so cant wait to see Avitar it looks amazing and good luck with the no smoking, Im still puffing away
Mina xxx

Stac said...

Congratulations Mandy! You won a set of Shimmerz Pearlz!
http://shimmerzpaints.blogspot.com

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...