Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby hugs, Big boy hugs, bear hugs...













This is a page through the years of Cameron and Lachlan...they had a special bond when they were little, and still do. I love hug photos...don't you!!!???



I made the letters myself by glueing newspaper to some old sheet packaging, I then watercoloured the newspaper. When it was dry I used my cuttlebug machine...think it was REDTAG dies. I then used dimensional magic on the letters....

If you don't have a die cutting machine, you have to get yourself one. I use mine on nearly every page I do!










Ok...well that's it for now





Until next time, lots of it





Mandy





xxx

7 comments:

ScottieWBourn said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today..........................

amanda73 said...

gorgeous mandy, love it, esp the alpha you made......

CreativeMe68 said...

Love this Mandy...so special!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

Sarah Lou said...

Oh hurry up 20% off sale so I can get a die cutting machine!!! Those alphas look fabulous!!!!! the whole dang page is just fabulous!

Aga said...

your handmade letters look great Mandy... I also love my cuttlebug but I still haven't got any alphas - think I need to though ;)
Aga xx

Glitter Monkey said...

WOW - amazing LO!! I want to thank you for all the lovely comments on my blog. I am just dipping my toe back into blogging again now after a very hectic six months and you have never failed to put a smile on my face with your supportive remarks. Thanks again. Lol Lynn ♥

Mina said...

fabulous Mandy...brilliant idea with the newspaper and I love the photographs
Mina xxx