Sunday, January 10, 2010

Some Sydney photos to share....
















I am really lucky living so close to one of the most beautiful cities in the world, but it is always a thrill to go there none the less...today we took the kids across the Harbour Bridge and a visit to the MCA...Museum of Contemporary Art...WOW...is all I can say...can't take photos of the "Art" but it's worth a look...we spent about an hour in one of the rooms...if you get a chance, go check it out....I am so glad my kids love art!!!!
OK...well, that's it for now....take care...Mandy...xxxx










Raymond and I, with our friend Craig...Lachlen, Connor, Jacob and Maddie really enjoyed the day...Can't wait to sleep tonight...lol...





4 comments:

amanda73 said...

love the pics, esp the one of maddie, cant wait to see these scrapped

Sarah Lou said...

They are great photos, we love the art gallery!!


PS finally had the perfect page for the flowers you sent! thank you again!

Sarah Lou said...

Hi Mandy, its rub ons on the hello card - kaiser craft writting, and the arrows are some random old ones I had in my stash

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh these are beautiful Mandy!! I so crave summer right now as I look at the beautiful view of the water!! It is 10 degrees and windy here.

Love your pics!! TFS!

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...