Friday, January 8, 2010

Couple of Chrissie Pages



Good morning all...last night i felt like scrapping...here is the result....using Kaisercraft...love the colours in this range. The first is Sketch number 85 over CREATIVE SCRAPPERS...check it out HERE....it's an awesome sketch site....








The next is a challenge over at OUT OF THE HAT scrapbooking challenge blog...you cn find them HERE...you needed to have...1. striped paper, 2. circles and 3. One word title...here is my example

Ok...well that's it from me for now...take care and have an awesome day...
Mandy
xxx

6 comments:

amanda73 said...

gorgeous LOs mandy, love them both, awesome work as always from you

Tracey said...

Gorgeous layouts Mandy. Love Chrissie pages :)

Pauly said...

Love them both Mandy! I Wish I felt like scrapping...I have major scrapping block happening!!

Sarah Lou said...

They are just perfect! So great!!

Mina said...

two stunning layouts Mandy, beautiful children and wow I cant believe you have eight
Mina xxx

Deb Mitchell said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Oh my beautifuk friend, these 2 LOs are just scruptous! Wow! Just ruddy brilliance Hun,

Hugz
Deb

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...