Wednesday, January 27, 2010

4 hours later



Well...was this epic...I thought after my last bag making event of 45 minutes it may have taken about an hour longer....but over 3 hours longer...But I must admit I do like it a whole lot more, and it was just an invention out of my head, so I shouldn't whinge too much, and I will definitely use it...




So, this is what I started with...



















And as I said,


4 hours later...


Well. what do you think???worth making a few more...I am thinking I may make a couple more of the plain, no frill ones....They take up way less material and much quicker too...
Well...that's it for now, about to have a coffee and put my feet up and enjoy relaxing with the kids on their last day of hols!!!!
Until next time
lots of it
Mandy
xxx

6 comments:

amanda73 said...

ooohhh i like...............i want one....hint,hint

Shona Cole said...

your bag is really fab. i totally hear you on 45 minutes turning into hours! with lots of kids how could it be different?

thanks for stopping my OHOW giveaway and sharing a little about you! I have book marked you and will be back by :)

Shona
http://shonastudio.blogspot.com/

Sarah Lou said...

Oh i think Im in love. The frills are magical!!

raindropecho said...

Another gorgeous one! Pretty colors!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous creation Mandy :)

Phillipa, said...

Mandy your bag is fabulous!!

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...