Sunday, January 17, 2010

I got a lovely award...








I totally forgot to tell you all that the lovely Sarah Lou gave me an award this week...she is an awesome girl and a fantastic blogger...go check her blog out here...








So in accepting this award I apparently now must
1) Name 5 things I love
2) Present it to 5 other bloggers I think are fabulous


1. this one is easy...i love my family...both immediate and extended.
























2. i love coffee and diet coke...addicted i would say!!!my bad??















3. I love craft...whether it be scrapping, cardmaking, sewing, knitting...you name it, I have tried alot of them...








This is one of my favourite pages and I just love this photo...

















4. I love reading....I read all sorts of stuff...magazines, novels...even the backs of cereal packs...



Here is are the 2 latest books I have read and now reading...













5. Mmmmmm...what else do I love...I know...Lawn bowls....

Here is me getting my Gold Medal at the recent Club Challenge competition...lol...Yeah ...I know I am a dag...lawn bowls...hee hee hee...

Ok...so there it is...you know a little bit more about me...lol...
Thanks Sarah...I had fun doing this...consider all who read my blog a recipiant of this award...I know you are out there...lol...let me know if you the 5 loves...I would love to know if you do it...just leave me a comment...
until next time
Take care
Mandy
xxx

6 comments:

Lisa K said...

Lovely award for a lovely lady!!

raindropecho said...

Super cute page! Congrats on the award and the gold medal :) Looking forward to working with you at Deb's creations
- Ann

Mina said...

I love that stunning layout and beautiful photograph...and of course your not a dag...you have a gold medal to prove it
Mina xxx

Deb Mitchell said...

OMG!!! Your LO is divine chicky babe!!! Just beautiful & awesome news on your win & congrats on the gold medal- well done Babe!

Mwah

Deb

Catie said...

Congrats on your award Mandy. Love that gorgeous LO! And congrats on your medal... no-one's passions are daggy!
Thanks for the love on my blog page! Much appreciated!!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Congrats on your award Mandy, well dome Hugs Julie x

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...