Saturday, March 27, 2010

Some sneak peeks...







Well...lately I have been very influenced by the art of mixed media artist, Shona Cole...her book is lifechanging...you can order artistic mother from amazon and i highly reccommend it...









but over at artastic next month there is going to be an amazing painting for inspiration...I am giving you a sneak peek t my page, which I think is my all time favourite page i have ever made...
can't wait to show you the whole lot....you still have some time to get your entries in over there for this month...the prizes are awesome every month, and coming up soon, artastic will be celebrating its birthday with loads of prizes up for grabs...stay tuned...
Well, that's it for now...will upload tomorrow night some pages I did for some challenges over at scrapping with vanessa..
until next time
lots of it
Mandy
xxx

7 comments:

Trudy said...

From what I can see, your page is awesome.

Thanks so much for the birthday well wishes.

Tracey said...

Ooh! Likin' it already. Can't wait to see the whole thing Mandy :)

Rae said...

Thanks for the info....I love art!!!!!

Kristin said...

This looks so cool - can't wait! Kristin xo

amanda73 said...

love the sneaks, i wanna see the whole lot

just another day said...

Mandy i can see some great pages coming up ...the sneek peak look down my alley

Sarah Lou said...

ohhh sneakalicious!!!!

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...