Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MY SKETCH




Hi there...hope you are all having a great week. I am having a very busy one, that's for sure.




Teaching Jacob is always very time consuming, but very beneficial educationally for him, although he is busting to get to school. I have been in a bowls comp with my sister, and we keep on winning, which is awesome, but time consuming...will let you know how we go...lol...




Busting to scrap...




Ihave been given my next kit from scrap with v...ohhh...loves it!!!! and can't wait to get my hands onto it, into it...you know what I mean...




I also was the sketch setter for scrap with v this month too...why not get over there and check it out...all you have to do is do it, join over there and upload it...




Easy hey!!!




Well...you can see my high tech sketch above and my sample....


come on...give it a go...would love to see you over at v's...



Okies...off to orga
nise the kids...nitey nites...xxx
Mandy
xxx





6 comments:

amanda73 said...

will definitely give the sketch a go. love it and love your sample... hope jacob makes it to school soon

Marelize said...

I love your sketch Mandy and you example looks great! Will go and have a looksie over at V's! Good luck with the bowling! :)

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous sketch Mandy...I will give this a go!!! Love the fact that it has lots of room for journalling.

I bet Jacob wishes he is at school with his sister! I bet you are glad that you are a teacher!

Ohhh I have been scrapping heaps, but I need to do so much more! Hope you get to scrap really soon Luv Shaz xoxo

Tracey said...

Awesome sketch Mandy and I love your example :)

Sarah Lou said...

Wow, that is one kick arse sketch my deer lady!! I love the layout, all its scrumptous elements!

Julene Matthews said...

Artastic entry looks great.Good luck with the bowls too!I'm glad my RAK arrived safely and that you liked it.

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...