Thursday, March 25, 2010

More background papers for artistic mother and poetry journal...






















So, here are some newer background papers and scanned for artistic mothers group...and guess what...I finally got my book from amazon...hooray....so, now i discovered i need a new program so i can use my pages i scanned...i made a simple to do page using the green bg paper...that one is my favourite...have some other goodies i got this week...but will show you on the weekend...i am a busy person this week....lol...until next time...take care...xxxoops...just better add my poetry journal i just finished...i am pretty happy with it but now want to make another one...ps...pulled apart an old remote control for the tv and have sort of rigged up a way for the "a" key to work...just...lol....happy day...oh...pps...won our 4th pennants bowls match today...now we have a possible 19 out of 20 points...yeah!!!!xxxxx

12 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow! Gorgeous colours Mandy :)

Shona Cole said...

ohh, love these. your journal turned out really well, love the greens :)

amanda73 said...

wow, amazing mandy............love it

Trudy said...

I love your papers. They are so dreamy.

And your journal is awesome, too.

Congrats on your win.

Rae said...

How beautiful!
Very pretty papers and love your journal!

Kristi Wodek said...

Love your papers. There is a lot of depth. The journal cover is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

how did i overlook this post??? :(
glad i stopped by to say hello & saw your background papers. i especially love the first red one.
what a gorgeous poetry journal you've made. i love that soft shade of green. you are so talented, my friend.

Kristin said...

OH WOW! I love your pages and that journal!! Lovely! Great colors, wonderful quote and I love the little picture. This is simply stunning, Kristin xo

Laura Spano said...

woohoo! Now we both have our books. Your journal is awesome and I love your background papers, esp. the red (or is it fuschia?) and yellow one.

Unknown said...

Love your journal and background papers! Way to go!
Hugs,
Debra

Colette said...

Lovely to meet you. It was lovely to be greeted by your Kelly Rae girls and to scroll down to your poetry book and papers.

Colette

http://tearose.typepad.com/

Unknown said...

I love the green paper too, so pretty....Your journal is amazing....I gotta get going on mine.....

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...