Sunday, March 7, 2010

Scrap with v cc, artistic mother and lolly shop!!!
















Well...just did a long post and it deleted...don't you hate that..










1...Scrap with v cc





Go check it out...you'll find the site on my sidebar





i did the kids card challenge...





2...plan on doing the background pages for my artistic mothers art group...looking forward to getting my hands messy...





you can check out the group by following the link of trudy on my sidebar...





3... cleaning ...boo hoo...





4...getting some scrap with v challenges done by friday...lol...





5...also some photos of the kids and their first visit to a lolly shop...a walk around the marlkets and a walk around the historical town of windsor...they had lovely time...





but all this and i am exhausted as the j man is sick....





i'll see how i go...





until next time





lots of it





mandy





xxx

6 comments:

amanda73 said...

ve those pics, the card is gorgeous, didnt realise the cc was on at scrapwithv,

amanda73 said...

ve those pics, the card is gorgeous, didnt realise the cc was on at scrapwithv,

amanda73 said...

ve those pics, the card is gorgeous, didnt realise the cc was on at scrapwithv,

amanda73 said...

ve those pics, the card is gorgeous, didnt realise the cc was on at scrapwithv,

amanda73 said...

ve those pics, the card is gorgeous, didnt realise the cc was on at scrapwithv,

Trudy said...

I wanted to let you know that I have a button on my blog now for The Artistic Mother Art Group that you can put on your sidebar instead of having to put all of the links to all of the participants' blogs. I will keep an updated list of everyone on my sidebar.

Also, could you do me a favor and send me your email address so that I can send group emails if necessary? You can send it to sewingwithtrudy at yahoo dot com

I'm so sorry that you went to all of the trouble to add the links before I figured out how to do a button.

Check my blog soon for news of a Flickr group for The Artistic Mother Art Group and other exciting news.

Trudy Callan
www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...