Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Winner and another Acceptence


Hi there Girls...it has been a great couple of weeks for me as far as scrapping goes... I am the lucky winner of an award on Angies blog...for my page wedding Day...her sketch was beautiful and I may just use it again....here i s my lovely blinkie i get for it!! and a little rak in the mail...goodie!!!

As far as subbing goes, well, I think I told everyone about my first, well I recieved an acceptance from creating keepsakes for my sister page and another scrabbooking memories one for a page yet to be seen entitled...snug as a bug....i am very excited about these, and also got a page in the basic grey gallery last week...so all in all a good week for scrapping...


I have also done a bit of design stuff for MAS in the last week which I can't show yet...lol...


This first page is for an elderly gentleman I know...its of his dad..


Thats it for now...

until next time

Take care...
Mandy
xxx

3 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Dear Congrats!That wedding lo is really pretty!I love to hear all of your good news.Keep them coming as I always love them!

chrisw said...

Mandy that wedding day page was stunning..know exactly why you got the choice award honey..take care!

janine said...

Well done mandy thats fab news cant wait to see them in print and i loved your wedding page also can see why it won darls
Janine xx

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...