Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wedding Day...angies sketch


Hi there all...well...here is the wedding page i did yesterday...this is a sketch challenge over at Angies blog...beautiful sketch to work with...Today I have big plans...I need to get a multitude of things to do...more design work for MAS and then there is the baby page for Vix over at deb creations, and a little easter card which is a challenge over at chris's blog...can't wait to do them all...we'll see how we go...also have an award I have to give out from the lovely chros...will give them out tonight...thanks for looking, and have a great day...

Lots of it

Mandy

xxx

8 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Your lo for angies sketch is gorgeous!! I haven't done mine yet because the sketch keeps throwing me! Now I have seen your page I might try it again soon.

Oh and yep that was me in SBM!! :) LOL!! My first ever publication but I have 5 more up coming!!

janine said...

Oh Mandy this is just divine so beautiful with just the white
PS you look gorgeous in that photo darl..

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

I love this one Mandy.Love how you use just white shade and still created a very lovely page!

Kath Parker said...

I love this layout Mandy it's gorgeous
kath
xx

CreativeMe68 said...

OMG OMG This is just so gorgeous!!!
You look absolutely stunning in that photo!

Have left you a lil something over on my blog! Luv Shaz xoxo

Angela said...

Hey Mandy!

Love your take on my sketch hun, fantastic work:):) So fresh and a stunning colour to choose.

Mwah & Hugs Angie xox

Julene Matthews said...

Hi Mandy. I'm returning the favour and checking out your blog. I love this page and teenage rampage.So different.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous LO Mandy. Beautiful pic too...xxx

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...