Friday, March 27, 2009

How Wonderful Life Is


Hi there folks....here is my latest page I have done for Debs creations, it is actually the songbirds challenge and i loved debs challenge #4...the sketch challenge...that I combined the tewo...well almost the sketch...just changed it a bit....I am really happy with this page...I think it's my most favourite page I have ever done....I used mostly basic grey papers and sticker elements, and I used some flowers Amanda from debs gave me....thanks for taking the time yo look...and until next time...stay happy...xxx

2 comments:

chrisw said...

Everything about this is stunning mandy!!don't forget my pic please!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

I love your title and Chris is right!Everything is just stunning.

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...