Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2 Awards ...Lucky Me










I have been the lucky recipiant of not one, but 2 awards from the lovely Janine...what a lucky girl I am...the first is a beautiful blog award which I will pass on to 4 lovely blogs on my list.....




Angie




Kath




Julie




Emily








And the other award is called the "Gift Of Love" Award and I get to choose between 4 & 8 people to pass it on to.
Here is 4 fabulous Blogs from my blog list








Jackielou




Mel




Dee




Kath








Thanks again Janine...you can find all these lovely blogs to the right of my blogs I love to visit...




Got my new camera at last and here are a couple of photos from it.....




thanks for looking, and until i scrap another page..have a good one




Mandy




xxx

2 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

hi dear! YAY! So many awards. And Im so happy for the new camera..now you have the new toy,cant wait for your scrapping creations.lol! Hugs!

Angie ~ Scrap'n'art said...

Hey Gorgeous!

Thankyou so much formy blog award. Hopefully have time this week to catch up with you even via email, so keep watch for me:)

Thanks for thinking of me:)

Mwah & Hgus Angie xoxo