Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2 Awards ...Lucky Me










I have been the lucky recipiant of not one, but 2 awards from the lovely Janine...what a lucky girl I am...the first is a beautiful blog award which I will pass on to 4 lovely blogs on my list.....




Angie




Kath




Julie




Emily








And the other award is called the "Gift Of Love" Award and I get to choose between 4 & 8 people to pass it on to.
Here is 4 fabulous Blogs from my blog list








Jackielou




Mel




Dee




Kath








Thanks again Janine...you can find all these lovely blogs to the right of my blogs I love to visit...




Got my new camera at last and here are a couple of photos from it.....




thanks for looking, and until i scrap another page..have a good one




Mandy




xxx

2 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

hi dear! YAY! So many awards. And Im so happy for the new camera..now you have the new toy,cant wait for your scrapping creations.lol! Hugs!

Angela said...

Hey Gorgeous!

Thankyou so much formy blog award. Hopefully have time this week to catch up with you even via email, so keep watch for me:)

Thanks for thinking of me:)

Mwah & Hgus Angie xoxo

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...