Well...the room is amost finished...I am quite happy with it...i love the new wall colours and we have been loving in this little room its so sunny and nice to be in...we are still to get the doors for the bookshelves and a rug for the floor....and a low lying tv unit....but Jacob happily does his schoolwork here now....so it has achieved its purpose...here are the befores and afters of where we kept his school work...and the befores and afters of the room....we alot of it anyway.....
sheet of pastry
pkt frozen spinach
1 tub low fat sour cream
1 cup low fat grated tasty cheese
1 spoon minced garlic
1/2 grated onion
1 camembert cheese
1. Spray with oil a quiche or pie dish and line the pastry into it.
2. Place spinach in its packet, into the microwave for 5 minutes.
3. Whist this cooks, mix the eggs, onion, cream, garlic and grated cheese with an egg whisk.
4. Squeeze excess water out of spinach and add to the mixture...mix well.
5. Pour into the lined dish and add slices of the camembert, or brie or even marinated fetta tastes awesome too.
6. Put cracked pepper over the top and cook in a hot oven for 20 minutes. turn oven down and cook until golden...turn oven off once cooked and let it stand in the oven for 10 minutes...this wi let it sette as it will pop up in the quiche dish...
Serve with greek salad...and there you have my just about favourite meal...
well...that's about it for now
lots of it
My Urban Kitchen + The Stelton Emma Pitcher
5 days ago