Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wish I could Show you

Well...today I was very busy girl...I did some work on something that I can't show you because it.s design team stuff for MAD ABOUIT SCRAPPIN ...so my day has been busy with scrapping. but i have nothing to show for it...yet!!!



So...thought i better put something on...let me just get a random thing.... so here is a lioness looking right at me...at our recent trip to the zoo....and the other is a page i did a while back of Maddie doing a performance at school....I really liked it...it seemed happy and sunshiny which is just like Maddie..oooohhhh forgot to tell you some terrible news....my charming son that borrows my camera all the time to record beatboxing on and puts it on facebook...HE BROKE MY CAMERA>>>>>umahhhhhhhhhhh...I am not a happy chappy and now digitaless...i have to borrow Jacob's cheappie to put my pages up...boo hoo...
Oh well...
thanks for looking at my blog
Have a fabulous evening
Lots of it
Mandy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Kath Parker said...

I love that layout. Hope your camera is fixable

Unknown said...

hiya hun thanks we had a nice dinner with adrians parents :)

great layouts you have done lately :)

keep up the good work

tc from mel x

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for adding me, I have added you as well.....Lovin your work, cant wait to see more :-)

Kylie said...

Sorry to hear about your camera Mandy....kids hey???
Really like the style and colours of your LO's - they fit well together with the pictures

vicmbee said...

Ohh!!! wish we could see it..... Its a bugger not being able to show DT stuff to everyone... I been working on stuff for Deb but can't show..... still not finished yet either.

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

I really like the first layout Mandy!Nice embellishments you have there!You are so creative. And you remind me of my Mom.I have 3 bro and 3 sis so,like you,eight is enough.Love your banner!

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...