Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Am MADS New Design Team Member



Hi there everyone..I am over the moon at the moment as I have been asked to join the team over at MAD...It was my first try at making a design team and I was the lucky one chosen...there was amazing work that was submitted, so I am so honoured to have been selected...The girls over at MAD seem so friendly, and Leanne has an online shop ... http://www.madaboutscrappin.com.au/store/Default.asp where you can buy great value packs...the latest was only $10...a bargain...check out all the stuff you get!!!!



And I get to use this cute little blinkie too....
Well..that's it from me for now..
Thanks for looking...
And have a fabulous night
Lots of it
Mandy
xxx

11 comments:

Kath Parker said...

Congrats Mandy
Kath
xx

Tracey said...

Wow! Congratulations. Can't wait to see your work over there....

Gayatri said...

WOW!!! awesome news Mandy. Congrats darlin. Can't wait to see your DT layouts. Yay!! are you celebrating? So happy for you.
Gayatri xx

janine said...

Congrats darls how exciting way to
go girl ....janine xx

chrisw said...

A great big congratulations and hug honey..Well deserved..Enjoy it honey

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Mandy! You must be so excited... that is wonderful news for you!
Luv Kirsti xoxox

Nat said...

wahoooo congrats!
are you still dancing around the room? i would be... thats fantastic news
congrats, lookin forward to seeing your creations on MADS
Luv Nat xx

Ann-Marie said...

congrats mandy! well done - hope we still see you round RSS though!!

amanda73 said...

congrats, im so excited for you, cant wait to see your dt LOs,

Rachel said...

Thats fantastic news Mandy...
Congrats girl I'm really excited for you hun!!!

CreativeMe68 said...

Congrats Mandy on your DT position!
I too have just added you to my CC blog list! Thanks for visiting me, I will definately be back to visit your blog...And OMG 6 kids, how do you cope? I only have 2 and No 1 son is a real handful at times (he is almost 20 and I am pulling my hair out with him) Anyway Congrats for being brave and having a large family, would be lots of fun and games at your house. Luv Shaz xoxo

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...