Sunday, February 22, 2009

ONLINE CLASS




Hi there...Over at Mad About Scrappin Em did an online class on tearing...there were some beautiful results and I was really inspired by the girl's pages....I didn't have the kit but i made do with what I had...and due to a sporting committment on friday nights, couldn't make the class, but enjoyed doing it today...this is Maddie's first day of school...she was very excited... oops...thought I'll add this one I just finished...it was the last page for the $10 kit...this was a real challenge for me as they aren't my usual colours , but I did enjoy it...I have actually added another flowere on the right since this photo to balance it out a bit....love doodling!!!!


until my next page...have a great day and thanks for looking


Mandy


xxx


9 comments:

Kath Parker said...

I love it gorgeous layout Mandy
Kath
xx

chrisw said...

Gorgeous Mandy..I see you are really happy at Mad about scrappin..It shows in your work Honey..Beautiful

JackieLou said...

I love it both Mandy. I'm so inspired with all the beautiful pages.
TFS....
Jackielou

amanda73 said...

love both the pages mandy, your work is awesome, and im always inspired by your gorgeous pages

Rachel said...

Gorgeous pages Mandy... Luv em!!

Ann-Marie said...

Gorgeous pages mandy .. love the tearing - that's so much fun! Though don't ask me to tear a real peice of paper as I will break out in a cold sweat lol!! Can't believe your DS broke your camera!!! Hope you get a new one soon!

janine said...

Fab LO's Mandy love those PP your and your tearing looks awesome

Anonymous said...

WOW they are geat layouts, love the tearing........

lexie said...

Wow Mandy these LO's are gorgeous....loving your work...oxo

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...