Sunday, January 18, 2009

Won An Award...



Hi there....I have just been the lucky recipient of this wonderful award....The beautiful Nat gave me this..you can visit her inspiring blog at:





http://www.nat9248.blogspot.com/





So. I have to pass this on to 5 other fabulous blogs....





CHRIS
KATH
LEXIE
VICKI
JANINE

Here are the rules for the award:


The winner gets to put the logo on their blog.


Put a link to the person who sent you the award.


Nominate 5 blogs for the award.




Hope i haven't doubled up for any of you.....


Love all these sites to bits...


xxx


Also am adding a page I did today...it was achallenge on tbss set by tracey...you needed to do a page that was not 12 x 12...a different shape...the black you can see behind is not part of the page...I had drawn all the flowers and was waiting for the page to use them on... This is Maddie at the zoo last week...she had a ball...Thanks for looking...xxx

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this LO Mandy. Gorgeous flowers.
PS. I have a small present for you on my blog!....xxx

chrisw said...

Oh thanks gorgeous! love you to bits honey..beautiful layouts too darl

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...