Saturday, January 31, 2009

Heads Or Tails

Well...have been so busy with the kids going back to school...have done a couple of pages....will show you those in a minute....But first, I was challenged by Tracey and Nat to show the 6th photo in the 6th file of all my photos....well..here is a goofy photo of Jacob eating fairy bread.... So now....I will challenge 5 more girls to show the 6th photo in your 6th file....you can visit Tracey and Nat's blogs by looking at my list of blogs I follow....they are both truly beautiful blogs.....you will love them.... Now the 5 others are

Chris
Julie
Vicki
Angie
Amanda

So...with that now done I will leave you with a couple of pages I have done the last week....and I am currently in the process of doing a Masters Challenge over at Debs which amongst other things includes a poppet...Can't wait to finish it...until then, thanks for looking
Lots Of It
Mandy
xxx

7 comments:

amanda73 said...

well as you know im a slacker and dont have a blog lol, i will get the 6th pic from my 6th file and email to you hey mandy, then you can show people on your blog which it is.............love them pages and thats a way cute pic of jacob

vicmbee said...

Thanks Mandy a great challlenge shall do it right now...... BTW love the pic of Jacob what a handsome young man he is... great LO's too.

chrisw said...

Aww thanks darl..Now this will be interesting,,will have to go have a look..Great layouts by the way!

Unknown said...

hiya hun great layout :) gorgeous layouts welldone :)

minnemie said...

Found and it - and love it!

minnemie said...

PS: May I please have your permission to paint those tails?

JKW said...

They are so adorable. Blessings, Janet, PPF

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...