Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE...
MAY YOUR 2009 BE FILLED WITH LOTS
OF WONDERFUL MEMORIES
THAT YOU CAN SCRAP
Not much writing from me as I have been sitting on the lounge with Jacob all day very upset with a tummy bug...Not a very good start to the year for him.
I will post a more comprehensive update very soon as I am with pen in hand and notebook by my side writing all the CHALLENGES over at TBSS and DEBSCREATIONS. Hope to get stuck into these when my little man is better....
TTFN
Lots Of It
Mandy
xxx

3 comments:

janine said...

Poor little poppet.hope he feels beter soon Happy 2009 Janine xx

vicmbee said...

Hope his feeling better real soon... Happy 2009 to you and family....

Rachel said...

Poor boy I hope he feels better soon... Wanted to wish you and your family a Happy New Year and I hope you get all that you wish for in 2009... The xmas photos look like you all had a great time together even if Santa had no sleep. LOL. xo Rach xo

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...