Tuesday, June 19, 2018

How To Paint a Watercolour Whale Illustration

I have been working on creating videos on how to paint. I have been doing these to coincide with a couple of art classes I have been teaching. Such a rewarding thing to do, help people realise they ARE creative. So many of us think we aren’t, and that we don’t have a creative bone in our body.

Truth is, we were all born with creativity, and as we get older we tend to not allow ourselves to get creative.  It has to be a conscious choice once we are adults. Creativity never goes away. We just need to provide ourselves with opportunities to be creative. Such an easy thing to put aside as life is busy.

Some of us sew, cook, draw, write, play music, live life. We can be creative in all areas of our life.

For me, creativity comes in the form of painting, cooking and I am constantly decorating and changing my home. It’s a wonderful outlet, and it always seems to be that I feel much better with paint on my hands.

How do YOU get creative?

Do you take TIME for yourself to be creative.

For those of you who home school, the outcomes are the same as last week. Just go back to the previous post and you will see it.

Here is the link to
HOW TO PAINT A WATERCOLOUR WHALE

Would love to hear what you think of he video.

Until next time
Mandy
❤️


Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...