Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mad Cybercrop


Friday night was Mad About Scrappin's Cybercrop...I have only had a chance to do my challenge so far...but plan on doing a few more in hopes of going through some of my 90's photos...this one is of Jessica and I when she was 1...taken in 1991...that was a very sad year for me as It was the year my dad passed away...Jessica was my saving grace...
Here is the challenge I set
TUsing a photo from the 90’s you must follow the criteria that Mandy has set below.
1 photo
2 different coloured cardstock
3 different ribbons/lace
4 patterned papers
5 circles
6 flowers
7 buttons
8 lines of journaling
9 letter title
thanks for looking, and until next time, take care...xxx

2 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Love the Kraft paper and how you did your journalling hun!Stunning page.TFS!

RenaeW said...

beautiful LO Mandy.. love what you've done here xx

Challenge For This Weeks Food for the Family

It’s been a while I know. Life happens, keeps us busy, and you even forget you have a blog let alone write in it. So here it is...a CHAL...