Hi there girls...I have been tagged by the lovely Renae from Debs....
8 things i look forward to...
2. The day Jacob's health enables him to go to school
3. Staying in a five star hotel this month with my mum and sisters
4. My dh getting home from work each day
5. School holidays with my kids
6. Saturdays and Sundays
7. A greener world
8. Seeing my kids happy and fulfilled in their adulthood
8 things I did yesterday...
1. Watched Sunrise...some of it!!!
2. Had toast for brekky
3. Taught Jacob a little schoolwork
4. Started to spring clean the twins room...lol...started only
5. Put dinner on in the slow cooker
6. Picked up Maddie, went to domayne and printed off photos for a big scrapping session this weekend...
7. Had afternoon tea with Maddie at a cafe
8. Had a delicious cappacino made for me by my dh
8 things I wish i could do...
1. I wish I could take Jacob to school
2. I wish scrapping coupl be a job that you get paid for...
3. I wish I could win a big bowls competition
4. I wish I could find the cure for cancer
5. I wish I could do more to save the planet
6. I wish I could lose more weight
7. I wish I could travel with my family
8. I am saving this one...hee hee hee!!!
8 things or shows I have watched latey...
2. 4 ingredients
3. State of Origin
4. The Son of Rambow
5. 7 Pounds
7. Slumdog Millionare
8. Hannah Montanna
OK...now to pass this on to 8 girls....
Take care girls...xxx
My Urban Kitchen + The Stelton Emma Pitcher
5 days ago